Headquartered in Houston and led by a highly experienced and disciplined management team, Southcross Energy Partners, LLC is a growth-oriented company that provides a full range of complementary services across the midstream value chain.
We are laser-focused on stewarding our customers’ natural gas and NGLs to multiple markets with safe, reliable, compliant and cost-effective solutions. Our outstanding customer service provides best-in-class midstream solutions, creative commercial arrangements, optionality and the best possible netbacks.
Our services include:
- Gathering unprocessed and untreated natural gas at the wellhead;
- Treating natural gas to meet downstream pipeline and customer quality standards;
- Cryogenic processing natural gas to remove NGLs and impurities;
- Fractionation of the resulting NGLs into various components; and
- Selling or delivering pipeline-quality natural gas and NGLs to various industrial and energy markets as well as large pipeline systems.
Our assets are strategically located in active producing areas in South Texas with close proximity to demand markets and significant opportunities for organic growth. Current assets include two cryogenic gas processing plants with a total capacity of 500 MMcf/d, two sour gas treating plants with a total capacity of 194 MMcf/d, one fractionator with the capacity to fractionate 20 Mbls/d, and approximately 2,500 miles of pipeline.