Plant Operator A
Multi-Skilled position that is responsible for the operations and maintenance of Processing Plants and Treating Facilities. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to items shown below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently and safely operate and maintain various equipment/systems including amine/gas/liquid CO2 treating, mole sieve gas/liquid dehydration, cryogenic gas processing unit, residue gas compression and all utility support systems.
- Work within the guidelines and parameters established by the Company for safety and operations. Be knowledgeable of company, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Respond to alarms and problems within the plant and take appropriate action.
- Document items associated with plant facilities (operational, environmental and regulatory).
- Work with and help train less experienced operators.
- Operate control room board, Monitor equipment, processes and be able to perform minor equipment repair.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required. Vo-Tech certification or Associate’s Degree in technical field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 year of plant operations experience is preferred.
- Have good computer skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ability to assume responsibility, be flexible, perform duties and handle multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities while working with various types of people. Must be accountable and self-driven to learn and to develop and improve the skills.
- Candidate will be a self-motivated and self-directed individual with good communications skills.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions and be available for callouts.
Position Type: Full Time/Regular
To apply please send all resumes to email@example.com or fax to 214-979-3891